The camel tour starts from the Wadi Rum Village, and you and your guide will first go to the Nabataen Temple. The next site you will visit will be the Lawrence Spring and afterwards you will go to the Khazali Canyon, where you can walk inside to see the inscriptions. Here you can relax while your guide prepares lunch. After lunch you will continue riding to the Wadi Rum Lovers Camp where you can watch the beautiful sunset. After that you can enjoy a delicious bedouin dinner, bedouin tea, as well as bedouin music and songs.
Next day after the breakfast we will drive you back to Wadi Rum village by jeep.
The price includes
– Overnight in the Wadi Rum Lovers Camp
– Your camels and the guide camel
– All the meals (dinner, breakfast, lunch, tea, water)
– Visit with a real Bedouin family
– Drive back to Wadi Rum village by jeep
– 1 Person: 90 JD
– 2 to 4 Adults: 80 JD per adult
– 5 to 8 Adults: 65 JD per adult
– 8+ Adults: 55 JD per adult
Children under 12 years 50%
Children under 2 years free
(for private Bathroom 30JD extra per person)
If you would like to book this as a private tour, 15 JD extra per person
This tour starts between 9 am and 10 am. If you arrive late you can take the tour next morning after staying over night in the camp.